Donate Now!

Donations benefit the students and teachers of Samoana HS effected by the tsunami. 

Leone Destruction

Leone Destruction
Click Here To See More Tsunami Photos

Monday, October 5, 2009

Tsunami Story: Alfred

Alfred: Samoana High School Student, 11th Grade, Village of Aua


On Tuesday September 29 I was sleeping that time when the earthquake shaking and my mom was telling to me and I was ran outside and my body was very shaking and my house was so shaking and I see up to the mountain it was falling down with rocks and after the earthquake until 5 minutes the ocean was coming together and they pop up and all the things from the ocean was came from tsunami and I went up to my neighbors house and looking from the waves and all the peoples from Aua went up to the road that go to Afono & Vatia and also our elementary school all the kids where going on the mountain and I ran to help for the kids and people for my village and my car was hit by tsunami and there was nothing broken just wet and trash was stick to the car and my family was very lucky from the tsunami. I love for the people that lost their members and the people and their loves. Good luck American Samoa and God Bless American Samoa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment