Donate Now!

Donations benefit the students and teachers of Samoana HS effected by the tsunami. 

Leone Destruction

Leone Destruction
Click Here To See More Tsunami Photos

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tsunami Story: Maryann

Maryann: Samoana High School Student, 10th Grade


Well my story:

I don’t know where to start- okay- when I was at home I was ready for school, I felt something was trembling and the first thing that was just about bobbed in my mind is >>earthquake<<>>tsunami<<>>again<<  I stop the bus and I went there, but at that day I realize that that is just a wake up call for us but then our car came and my sister told me to hop on the car so we went straight on top of the mountain. and then later the next day something seems like nothing happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment