Donate Now!

Donations benefit the students and teachers of Samoana HS effected by the tsunami. 

Leone Destruction

Leone Destruction
Click Here To See More Tsunami Photos

Monday, October 5, 2009

Tsunami Story: Brown

Brown : Samoana High School Student, 10th Grade, Village of Utulei


Well our island got attacked by a the earthquake and then tsunami, and it destroy everything on land. It makes me feel sad for those who lost their home and lost love one, but me I most my aunty at Pago Pago. I almost cried that day and then it was next day and they day was like. All people all were acting like there was nothing happened and I like that. They care that they am ok. But the only thing that make me feel bad that day was my aunty, we found her body under the house and we brig her body out of their house and put her at the hospital and we’re waiting for the day for her funeral. the end. 

1 comment:

  1. Brown,
    Thank you for sharing your experience. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am praying for you and the island.

    Stay strong,
    Coach Kelsey

    ReplyDelete